Sunday, October 2, 2011

Eminem Quotes

"I don`t want them once they turn 18" - On Britney Spears & Christina Aguilera
"At this point, I`m like "Come up with something new." I hate the same old questions. But it seems like "white" magazines such as Spin and Rolling Stone focus on my "whiteness" more than Black magazines" --On his colour
"Why is it so hard for people to believe that white people are poor?! I wouldn`t say I lived in a ghetto, I`d say I lived in the `hood. The same friends I had back then are the same people on tour with me now"
"There`s a difference between realness and an act, and they`re an act, and they know they`re an act, and they even say they`re an act, they even say they`re cornballs, they admit it." --On ICP
"I think my first album opened a lot of doors for me to push the freedom of speech to the limit."
"My family has never been there for me. They expect things because we`re blood." --On his family
"Don`t do drugs, don`t have unprotected sex, don`t be violent. Leave that to me."
"Sometimes I`m real cool, but sometimes I could be a real asshole. I think everyone is like that."
"I get offended when people say, `So, being a white rapper...and growing up white...after being born white...` It`s all I ever hear!"
"A lot of my rhymes are just to get chuckles out of people. Anybody with half a brain is going to be able to tell when I`m joking and when I`m serious."
I grew up listening to 2 Live Crew and N.W.A. and I never went out and shot nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment